This work was based on the work of Rafael Lozano-Hemmer called “Voice Array”, and its about showing us how the number of people we meet can quickly overwhelme us. “My Little Social Chaos” is a personal project in a sense that the names used are mostly relevant to me. The visualisation is compiled into a simple video, consisting of 25 names of friends and acquaintances, including my own, being played in a chronological order, as i met each person in life. Each name was given it’s own waveform visualisation and position on the arrray according to the time of meeting. The results of this project is a black & white audiovizualisation and a website displaying the video. It shows us the chaos and noise which represents the difficulty of keeping relationships with friends, creating a visual chaos of jumping dots as each name is repeated over and over again.
2015/2016, 1º ano, 2º semestre, Som e Imagem
- Trabalhos de DCNM seleccionados para a conferência xCoAx 2016
- Do Arquivo ao Novo: Impactos da tecnologia digital no armazenamento e disseminação da informação na cultura contemporânea.
- User interface de aplicações móveis para museus: Atenção partilhada
- My Little Social Chaos
- A Forma do Tempo: A timeline interactiva como meio de visualização temporal
- The Transformation of Landscape as an Aesthetic Idea
- Música Pop: Audiovisualidade e Desdobramentos Contemporâneos
- Art and politics of processual publishing